Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Do you have a ticket??

I would also be spending alot of quality time in Alaska killing some big things with either huge antlers or large teeth. This would all take place after the hookers and blow lose their awesomeness.

$900 mil now. Wow! I don't think I would want to win it alone. Split it with ten others so you're not the most wanted person in the world.

I'd be laid back, with my mind on my money and money on my mind, sipping on that gin a juice.

Sent from my iPod touch using IW

There was a guy on the radio saying most of the Powerball signs did not have enough spaces to have a number in the billions. Haha maybe they'll just advertise $1.3 bil

I hope whoever wins helps out many people! I would try to touch as many lives as possible! Giving a couple thousand people $10,000/pc, donating to the hospitals I work at, etc. I just want to live comfortably and have my children be well through college and life. The rest would be given away for the most part....I'm not greedy

I agree bkcrrtnps. I was thinking about all the people that someone could help out earlier today. I would definitely go buy some stupid toys, but I would not want to be known as that guy that was completely self centered and sit on it all.

So, you have to have all the numbers in the exact order, thought you just had to have all the numbers. Maybe I took that the wrong way and t was a joke.

Top Bottom