Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Do you know what it is?

wegner36

Just thought i would share with you all the piece of treasure my dad brought home, not sure of the relevance to anything just thought it would be fun to see how many people actually know what it is!!!
7523SANY0040-med.JPG

7523SANY0039-med.JPG

so what is your guess?

I dunno, very "clean" to be a cement mixer. Not much dust on it. Wheels look like they only have six lugs which isn't all that heavy duty. Frame is built pretty strong. Looks like the back hopper raises up to dump something in the back of the drum, but the chute in the front is very high and the drum almost looks like it is angled to the back. The chute appears to be adjustable. The axle on top has chain drive on one end and the other end looks like a big belt. The top has a "lip" on it that suggests something is poured in from the top. I'd like some more photos but here are my guesses:

Deffinately a mixer of some kind. Dry fertilizer blender? Seed blender? Seed innoculator? Feed blender? Lime cruncher? Mortar mixer? White wash mixer? Cleverly disguised still? Think horses not zebras, cement mixer.

The 'Bonker

I don't know but ones things for certain....I bet things would get pretty ugly if you fell in it.
blush.gif

I'll guess a walnut husker.

I think it is a "Wife-pisser-offer". I know it would work on my wife if I drug it home.
grin.gif
Cool piece of "shinery", I too am guessing concrete mixer.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I think it is a "Wife-pisser-offer".

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO...hee hee hee. That's my guess, too...cement mixer that is.

So far I have to give the kudos to "Meth Lab" and "Boat Anchor". This site is always good for a few laughs. Thanks.

Scrap iron on wheels, makes it easier to get to the junk yard! Cement mixer is my "second" guess.

I like the "wife-pisser-offer" guess.
smile.gif

But I'll go with the majority in the cement mixer guess. Looks like a barrel inside too with the chute behind and in front?

Top Bottom