Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

dog #2

muddy

A few greeting howls followed up by cottontail distress 10 minutes later brought this big female in. About a 160 yard shot as she was trotting and the 22/250 ate her up. Rubbed really bad on the back and her canine teeth were both cracked, one was busted half off. Good to get her out of the area. This is the first coyote I've called up using hand/mouth calls rather than electronically, really really cool.

2013-03-21074210_zpsfa3de14e.jpg

2013-03-21075645_zpsd25839e7.jpg

Muddy, what do you do with your yotes? Do you do all the work and skin them or do you have someone you can just drop it off to?

Muddy, what do you do with your yotes? Do you do all the work and skin them or do you have someone you can just drop it off to?

The last one I had tanned. This one was rubbed really bad on the back so it took a ditch nap.

Congrats on the yodel dog. She did look good till you held her up. What you shooting for a load?

Good hunting there Matt, Congrats! :way:
Perhaps we can team up and dirt nap a bunch of them when I get moved up that direction?

Top Bottom