Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dogs Dogs Dogs

theDoorman

Looking for some advice on what to do about dogs running my farm 3-4 days a week. I had no problem the last two years with the occasional dogs passing thru, but this year it has gotten out of control with photos of 4-5 dogs actually chasing deer or dogs laying around my feeder.

I have located which house the dogs are coming from, it is neighbor about 1.5 miles away with about 15 dogs that just roam around the neighborhood.

I have contacted local DNR and police and in my county there is no ordinance where anything can be done from either of them.

I am looking for any ideas on what I could do without killing them.
Thank You.

Visit the neighbor and discuss your situation. I’m sure you’ll hear that “dogs is dogs”. Mention you hope not to catch their dogs in your coyote sets. Actually run traps, 1.5 double coil jumps which should hold them but not do as much damage as number 2’s. The few dogs I caught by mistake were easy to release, then take them to the pound. Much more difficult than SSS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom