Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Don't foget about these guys over holidays

That was awsome. I hope everyone sends this to someone else so they can enjoy it also.

893USA1-thumb[1].gif
bow.gif

One of the best memory jolt's I've seen.Thank you vet's and to all still over there fighting for country.
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

<font color="red">My son is a veteran of the Iraqi War, and is still serving in the National Guard.</font>

<font color="white">My daughter is in an ROTC program in college. She will have a 6 year active commitment to the military when she finishes college.</font>

<font color="blue">As a proud father and a veteran myself there isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think of those young and brave men and women in our military where ever they are serving our country.</font>

That was an awsome production and unbelieveable photography!!!! Thanks for bringing it to us. Everyone needs to watch something like that every once in awhile.

<font color="red"> </font>My thanks to all our veterans<font color="red"> </font><font color="white"> </font> past and present for keeping this <font color="white"> </font> <font color="blue"> </font> a free country for all of us. <font color="blue"> </font>

Top Bottom