Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Don't forget to buy a new license!!!

A little tip I've used for the last 4 or 5 yrs.. buy your hunting and fishing licenses online along with your habitat stamp and what ever else you get besides tags.. you can save it to your desktop and print new ones off anytime you need and not have to pay their fee to have your tag reprinted. I usually print about 10 of them off and stick one in my wallet, in each vehicle, tackle boxes, boat, hunting back packs, etc..

A little tip I've used for the last 4 or 5 yrs.. buy your hunting and fishing licenses online along with your habitat stamp and what ever else you get besides tags.. you can save it to your desktop and print new ones off anytime you need and not have to pay their fee to have your tag reprinted. I usually print about 10 of them off and stick one in my wallet, in each vehicle, tackle boxes, boat, hunting back packs, etc..

Gold star for Airassault!! That's a good idea...coming from someone that has had to rebuy a license at least once in my past!

License????

License? We don't need no stinkin license! Insert clip from Blazing Saddles here. Actually the clip would be "badges" but it is apropos to the situation.

Thanks for the reminder and when buying a license at an ELSI site, please remember to ask about the $2.00 donation to TIP. For those of you that buy your license on line there is a "hard stop" that makes you chose yes or no. Please chose yes. Your donation will not be wasted.

Top Bottom