Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Double Bull Double Wide VS Ameristep Brotherhood

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
I am in the market for a new ground blind sometime this summer and was set on a Double Wide, but saw the brotherhood blind for $200 or something like that at Bass Pro.

Do any of you have the brotherhood blind? Is it any good? Or should I just cough up the extra hundred or so dollars for the double bull?

I've been disappointed by a good many things in life, my Double Bull blinds have never been in that category.

I am a fan of double bull blinds. They are like Lonewolf to me. The only other brand I would consider is the rhino xp-1. I also do not like the double wide. Would rather have a dark horse or T5 if you can find them.

I only have one of the old Double Bull blinds, before they were bought out by Primos. I like the newer ones, from what I have seen in the stores. I also saw on a commercial the other day that Double Bulls are warrantied for life now.

I actually just got a double bull double wide yesterday. After numerous years of buying a cheap ground blind and it being torn up by snow or wind I decided to buy this since it has the lifetime warranty, these things are pretty heavy duty compared to the other blinds I looked at and a lot roomier, haven't hunted out of it but can't wait.

I bought a double wide this spring for turkey hunting after not having a blind for years or so. The last blind I had was a double bull T2 ( vintage 2001 or so ). I have been pretty happy with the double wide. It has taken a lot of wind and was blown into some trees, but didn't have any serious damage. A little tricky to get set up, but hopefully I will get it down. Shot my first bow bird using it.

Big fan of double bull. Not sold on the double wide yet, but if you can get your hands on a DB dark horse, you won't be disappointed!

I have the Primos Blind Luck. I just bought it this spring for turkey season. I have been happy with it. Has the same type of window as the double bull but has a zippered door. I do like the window design. I think I paid $219 for it from Rogers Sporting Goods.

I thought about the double wide but seems like reviews were hit and miss.

Dbl. Bull Gunny. Spend the extra dollars.
I sat in my buddies Blind Luck this past spring and there is no comparison
to the Dbl. Bull.
Material and Zipper were way to noisy for me on the Blind Luck.

I would by the Dbl Bull. I have a Matrix and love it and customer service has still been top notch. I broke one of the hub rods and they sent me a 4 back free and I tore the bottom of the blind and they repaired it for free. Hard to beat that service. I have another cheapo GroundMax and it is fine for gun but anything with the triangular windows is horrible for bow hunting.

Top Bottom