Double Bull question?

captain

I'm not sure which forum to put this in so I'll start here.
I know from many years of reading on this site that many of you guys love the DB blinds.I have always wanted one and could never justify to the wife why to get a new one.Well..I was able to get a used T5 Prostaffer from a guy and it was priced right.He just never used it anymore.I got it home and set it up and found that one of the poles on the center hub was broken and 3 of the corner tie down straps were missing.Now I realize that I bought it 'used' from this guy and it was dirt cheap so I cant complain.My question is since DB has a lifetime warranty on the framework...will they still honor it? I remember reading a few posts about how good their customer service was and was wondering if any of you guys that have that dealt with DB think I should call them and see if they'll at least fix the framework? Any feedback would be much appreciated and I know I can live with it like it is.I just want to know if I should try to get them to fix it.
Thanks.

I broke one of my Matrix fiberglass poles. I sent DBB an email and they replaced it for me. I told them upfront that it was my fault that it broke. Cost was $7.00 to my door.

Double bull is great for standing behind their blinds. You should have no problem getting the pieces that you need...

contact them asap. I borrowed my neighbors DB , (before I got my own) and the zipper ripped and one of the poles broke on me, I called them and they said send it in and we will fix it. It cost me the shipping charges to get it there and they paid to send it back. Great warranty back-up, Thier ad say's if "You buy it ,your buddy borrows it and breaks it, We fix it" Just call em up,Good luck.

They are worth every penny! The way I bought mine is that a good hunting buddy and I split the cost! 50-50! We have had it for three years so far.

We haven't had any real conflicts thus far and we have both had our kids kill deer and turkeys from them.

I've looked at some other less expensive brands, and I'm glad I'm the half-owner of a Double-Bull rather than the sole owner of a Wal-Mart special.

MO
smirk.gif

I can't say enough about DB either, I bought one a few years ago that was actually missing a window cover, sent it in and they covered my shipping cost, fixed it, and had it back to me in a week or so. They're not the best makers of hunting blinds in the business for nothing. If you do have to send it in, look for a box that holds flourescent lights, they're shaped perfect to send a blind back in, just need a little tape to help reinforce the corners and you will be good to go with a "like new" blind in no time. Sooner is better than later, turkey season will be here quick!

Thanks alot guys! I feel alot better now.I was trying to figure out a way to fix it up myself but I'll definately get ahold of them and send it in.Thanks again.
Look out turkeys!!!

captain,
Call them and you will be lucky to not get two of everything you need... There customer service is unmatched. I would also be surprised if it cost you a penny. Everything I have ever needed from them the conversation went something like... "What is your address?" Ok, we will send it right out!" You will love it!
waytogo.gif

Well once again,you guys were right!
I called them up and today I recieved everything I'll need to fix it.I even got an extra pole and carrying case.
Thanks so much for the advice and now I'm ready to buy a Matrix.
laugh.gif

Thanks again guys!

Back