Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Double Bull T2-Where? Best Price? Color?

jdg83

PMA Member
I'm looking to get a Double Bull T2 so that I can take my dad out with me this spring. Where is the place to get one for the best price? I have found them online for $279. Do you guys know of any place that is better than that?
Which color will be best suited for mostly turkeys and possibly some deer?
Thanks!

Last I heard you could get an Import 5 blind for $299 in some locations. Quite a bit more room and worth the extra money. If you plan on sitting 2 people in a T2 blind I hope you're very comfortable with each other because those are pretty much 1 or 1 1/2 man blinds.

As far as camo, the predator deception in brown is a very good all around pattern, it's what most of us here use.

What DOR said!

Call Boyd at Buck Hollow Sports, he is located just outside of Pella! He will set you up!
waytogo.gif

I'll echo what muddy said. I had a T2 for several years until some lowlife stole it from a foodplot it was set in. Anyway, it worked well and I enjoyed alot of hours hunting with my kids in it, but when it came time to replace it, I found the IP5 to be a significant upgrade for nearly the same money. The only things I liked better about the T2 was its ease of setup, and the jumbo shoot through window. I also agree that the predator brown is probably best color for around this area. Good luck!

Top Bottom