Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

dream gear

livtahunt

PMA Member
i just thought id throw this topic out there just because im bored but i was wondering with all of the excessive amounts of hunting gear that we have stuffed away in the basement if there was some dream gear that you wish you could have. what would it be

probab;y the "overrated" Scent lok. But for now ill stick witht the rags that i have.
grin.gif

I wish I had a Shed Radar,It would beep when I'm approaching a shed,allowing me to look hard when needed.

1. A Thompson Center Encore with a full complement of barrels (black powder, 12 gauge, 22-250 varmint, 270, 300 Win. mag) and a big, bright Swarovski scope.

2. Mathews Switchback with all the bells and whistles, half a dozen Lone Wolf strap ons (with climbing sticks) and a Lone Wolf climber.

3. Closet full of Scent Lock camo for everything from early to late season.

4. Pointing lab ... pheasants, quail, sheds!

5. Fifth-wheel RV and a truck to pull it ... if I had 1-4 I might as well move out because my wife would never see me!

I agree Shredder on all of the above.I already have my Switchback and is awesome.I think that a lifetime supply of Easton arrows would be on my list.With Quickspins of course.Man it is great to dream.
grin.gif

Top Bottom