Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dream Season Boots?????

deeraddict

PMA Member
Does any one wear these that can give me an honest review before I buy them. I tied them on for kicks and WOW were they comfortable. It was like having a pair of sneakers on your feet. I am not concerned about my tracks, I have always used good cover scents when going in and never have been picked up on my in trail, not so concerned about the scent lok feature either. These were truly like having sneakers on my feet which will be great for me for walking but I am also concerned if any one knows how warm the wool lining is.
Thanks.

I have never tried them on but to me anything that has Drury's Dream Season logo stitched on it is about $50 marked up for the name.

That's just my opinion.

I guess all I will say, is that if they are build with similar quality as the "dream season" clothing....expect to get a year or two out of them tops.

Boots are supposed to do two things, and only do two things well. #1, keep your feet comfy during long hikes. #2, keep your feet warm.

If you expect any boot to change the amount of scent you deposit on the ground when walking, then you are being fooled.

What Muddy says...

Ok, I will clarify one thing, I am not looking to buy these for the Drury logo or for the scent Lock logo. I really have been on the fence with these types of items. I really did only look at these for the comfort of the boots. The tennis shoe type feel is comfortable, and I don't have the best feet. The flat type design of most rubber boots can wera on me especially during days of shotgun hunting. I am looking for the comfort and still warmth factor. Thanks for the input so far guys. I am really trying to see if the warmth factor will be there if any one knows.

I dont know about the dream season boot but I don know this.
since I switched to MUCK boots I have not seen a buck get my entry trail.
I dont know what happens out of my site but I had 3 serious frieds that turned me on to them
I love them.

If you really want a comfortable, and extremely durable boot for early season, here is a good boot. Rocky. I wear them to work, then to the stand. Very, Very comfortable and super durable.

Their not the best late season, but I have some 1200 gram rubber boots from bass pro for that.

I bought a pair of the Danner boots Scheel's had on sale about a month back during their 20% off sale. They were originally $129 and were marked down to $75. These boots are by far the best thing I've ever put on my feet. They're goretex so I don't have to worry about getting wet and they're I think 200g insulated. As for the catching your entry trail I've been spraying my boots down with Team Fitzgerald Deer Dander, smells like a heard of deer in a bottle, never been scented when walking in.

I am not concerned about my tracks, I have always used good cover scents when going in and never have been picked up on my in trail, not so concerned about the scent lok feature either. These were truly like having sneakers on my feet which will be great for me for walking but I am also concerned if any one knows how warm the wool lining is. Thanks for all the input on other boots guys.

i saw some boots in gander mountain that had that "sneaker comfort" look to them, for about $129. not sure what the insulation was. for pure warmth, i've heard those military "mickey mouse" boots are the shizzle

I have a pair of these boots and they are the most comfortable boots I have ever worn in the woods and they are warm. I never had my feet get cold once in the tree stand last year. I was very skeptical, but I'm glad I did it and would recommend them to anyone. I bought two pair of boots last year the dream season boots and a pair from Walmart and honestly would recommend either to anyone. The best two pair of boots I've owned.

I actually own Two pair of these boots i purchased the first last year upon their release and purchased the Pro version this year they are awsome! Seriously everything u need in a boot. They are super light and very comfortable! I must say i like my pro boots better cause of the zipper.

Ill let you know in day or two when mine arrive. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Im tiered of the rubber boots get holes in them /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Top Bottom