Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Drone

More tech and more tech into hunting. Where can it stop. Cameras, Elevated Houses, Drones. I still like to just read sign every year,,sit in home made brush blinds, No Cameras, so I am surprised by what comes by. Soon there will be wars over drone trespass. Crazy..

More tech and more tech into hunting. Where can it stop. Cameras, Elevated Houses, Drones. I still like to just read sign every year,,sit in home made brush blinds, No Cameras, so I am surprised by what comes by. Soon there will be wars over drone trespass. Crazy..
Yep, and shooting them down. Already happening in non-hunting life, so I'm sure it's just a matter of time. DNR better get ready to revise regs to address them. I bet they make us keep 'em on a leash.

Shed hunting with drones will be next :0
Wonder how many they can carry. Multiple, or would you have to fly it back after each one? I'm so creating a shed hunting drone training program and creating a olfactory sensor so they can sniff them out!

What's the limit? I'm ready. Doves been down for several years. There is surely a year round season I would think.

I was thinking they would be handy for tracking or finding deer where the blood thinned out and the trail went cold. Or clearing a field so you can get back to the truck without spooking deer. No intentions of buying one, but the mischief that people could get into with them are endless.

I want one, mostly for work but would also be cool to get aerial pictures above the timber. I have no interest in using one for any direct hunting purposes.
I do have concerns with them as it pertains to hunting. How long until guys start using these to "push" the neighboring ground during shotgun season? Or to check out what's on the neighbors food plot during bow season, maybe bump a certain buck that they feel belongs to them to keep another hunter from taking him?

This is just the tip of the iceberg I'm afraid to say. With the technology today and what they will be able to do with these things in the future is mind boggling. This site can get fired over certain issues when these drones become common in the future sites like IW will light. I hope I'm wrong on this time will tell.

I was hoping to start a drone fast food delivery company for hunters sitting in a tree. Some days on all day sits I would pay a lot of money to have a big Mac or a few pieces of caseys pizza delivered to my tree via drone. :) :) ;)

I was hoping to start a drone fast food delivery company for hunters sitting in a tree. Some days on all day sits I would pay a lot of money to have a big Mac or a few pieces of caseys pizza delivered to my tree via drone. :) :) ;)

Winner winner now deliver me a chicken dinner.

With my luck I'd order a PB&J sammich and they'd make it with jam. Yes I can tell the difference. Duh, the "J" is for jelly not jam. I pointed this out to my wife and l got me some penalty box time, but she switched back to jelly. The box time was worth it.

Hahaha Mike I remember you and I sitting in a turkey blind this past spring having this very converstation! Man I was hungry!

I'm sure people are using these for "scouting" already. I don't do a lot of gun hunting except for muzzle loader but if I did, might be a good reason to keep some bird shot, buck shot in the pocket...

I will hate the day these become common place in the hunting world. I would like to get one, but for the purpose of search and rescue with the fire dept. It would save a lot of walking here in the rural NE corner and could be deployed fast, then landed once a bigger aircraft got on scene.

Top Bottom