Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dropping the Half

SCOFFIN

Miles Coffin
Who's in favor of dropping the "half" when stating a deer's age? I think we all know to add it by now..

Sounds good by me. It's funny when the .5 is all ready being added in june.

Thank you! A friend and I were just having this conversation. Kinda pointless. Just something that goes without saying. Great post

Good point. I think we should actually make it more accurate & complicated!!! I saw a 4.2465 today, one more year & 6 more days and that buck is gonna be big!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
You MIGHT be able to change the way people post ages on THIS site, but everywhere else, it's gonna be x.5. But then again, this is the only site that matters though right? :way:

I wonder where the .5 originated from? I mean, I don't claim to be 24.5....

I've been saying '3 year-old', etc. for years but I sure haven't had anyone jump on the bandwagon with me. Of course I was never the trendy kid growing up either :way:

You MIGHT be able to change the way people post ages on THIS site, but everywhere else, it's gonna be x.5. But then again, this is the only site that matters though right? :way:

I'm starting the movement with the important people first, but this is intened to be a world wide change. Once we all make a decision and vote on it, we'll shoot an email off to Tiffany and she can let the rest of the world know how we will be doing this from here on out.

I'm starting the movement with the important people first, but this is intened to be a world wide change. Once we all make a decision and vote on it, we'll shoot an email off to Tiffany and she can let the rest of the world know how we will be doing this from here on out.

I'm working on getting this legislated into law. Got some senators & house members on board. Use any .5 in description- $500 fine! Repeat offenders is jail time.

If you drop that you've got to round down. You can't call a 2.5 year old a 3 year old he won't be 3 until the following spring.

Inquiring minds want to know...is it OK with the "deer police" if I say 4-1/2, instead of "4.5", or are both now prohibited? :D

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Just he's ....Big Enuff!!!!!!!!!:way: 1.5 orrrrrrrrrrr 100.5!!! Ya know or you do not!! Ya gonna put candles on the cake or what?????:D

Top Bottom