Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Droptine!!

bowtech1

Bowtech1
picture.php

It sort of looks like something might be hanging on his rack :confused: Not sure but if it is a drop it looks odd to me

Cool deer! I hope it is a drop. You might wanna check the battery levels in the cam. In my WGI cams if the battery is too low the IR flash gets really weak and the pics look dark like this one. Maybe not, but it's worth a check.

I hope he is a drop time but it could have been velvet he had rubbed off of one side of the antler hanging down. Hopefully its not though hopefully you get a shot at him and let us know

After Deep Woods lightened it up how can anyone still doubt its a drop? 100% drop for sure.

Because if you look just above the main beam you can see what kinda looks like a stem, it's also the same shape as a seedhead from a foxtail. Not saying it isn't a drop cause it very well could be. I'm just not 100% convinced yet. Drop tine or not, it's a pretty buck. On that note, I hope Bowtech proves me wrong and kills him drop tine and all.

Because if you look just above the main beam you can see what kinda looks like a stem, it's also the same shape as a seedhead from a foxtail. Not saying it isn't a drop cause it very well could be. I'm just not 100% convinced yet. Drop tine or not, it's a pretty buck. On that note, I hope Bowtech proves me wrong and kills him drop tine and all.

What your seeing is jpeg artifacts in the image.
I have been doing photoshop work for over 20 years...photo restoration, forensics, and etc.
Jpeg artifacts are common in jpeg images that have been resized and plus I re-saved this image again after adjusting the lightness which will contribute to even more jpeg artifacts. Every time that a jpeg is saved it loses data...hence causing the artifacts.

What your seeing is jpeg artifacts in the image.
I have been doing photoshop work for over 20 years...photo restoration, forensics, and etc.
Jpeg artifacts are common in jpeg images that have been resized and plus I re-saved this image again after adjusting the lightness which will contribute to even more jpeg artifacts. Every time that a jpeg is saved it loses data...hence causing the artifacts.

I see. Learn something every day!

Top Bottom