Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Eberlestock packs

meyeri

PMA Member
I've been looking at getting a new pack, anybody have any experience with these Eberlestock packs?

A buddy showed me their Operator tactical pack and I have to say I was impressed! It would be way overkill for my needs but it is a quality product with a ton of options.

Eberlestock packs are among the best you'll buy. IMO, they are overkill for typical midwest tree stand hunting, but out west, they are absolutely great. When its time to replace my Black's Creek (love it), I will be investing in an Eberlestock. I'm one of the only one of my friends who doesn't have an Eberlestock. Every time we hunt or shed hunt together, I remind myself to get an Eberlestock next time around!

I have the X2 and it might a little big for most days during October in the midwest but having a little extra pack never hurts.

Come November and late season I usually strap my jacket and insulation layer to the outside when walking in. I've even strapped a popup blind and two chairs to mine before. Also works great if you pack your stand and sticks in.

Think I've had my X2 for 3 years and have strapped about everything you can think of to it. Not a single rip or tear.

Tim

My buddy had one with the yellow frame and they had the problem most of them a squeaked,infact he took his frame out during an elk hunt and it is still laying under a log as he shot a 5x5 a couple hours later and we forgot to pick it up.

My buddy had one with the yellow frame and they had the problem most of them a squeaked,infact he took his frame out during an elk hunt and it is still laying under a log as he shot a 5x5 a couple hours later and we forgot to pick it up.

My X2 did the same thing, I wrapped the frame with hockey tape, problem solved.

Top Bottom