Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

EHD in Manona or Harrison county?

We have found a couple dead in Crawford county.... Not a 100 percent sure if that's the cause but ... Looks to be that way

I found a 140" buck on Monday in Monona County, but I am not sure if it was EHD. It was near a small water hole below the dam, but it could have been hit by car and make it that far also. I have heard of others in Monona that have found sick and dead deer. I just hope that is the only one.

My buddy found 3 last weekend including a 150" buck. All were near or in his pond. He's right in the middle of Monona Co. He's up there today walking his property. Film at 11:00. JK, I'll let you know what he finds.

I have heard of several farmers in Monona Co. that have found dead deer in their fields during the harvest.
Same thing across the river around Decatur Nebraska :mad:

We hunt in Manona, and the property has a creek through the middle of it. We haven't found or smelled any dead deer, but haven't seen the numbers we usually do.

A buddy of mine found a 165" 10 point last weekend along with 4 does! Said his neighbor has found 11 dead deer so far. Not good!

I found 4 dead bucks and one dead doe today 1 in Monona the rest in Harrison. Two of the bucks found today were good sized 140-150 in deer. I have heard alot of farmers saying they are finding alot dead.

Top Bottom