Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Election Day Buck

iowabruce

Well, he's not the largest buck on the property, but I'm sure happy with him. Got into the tree at 12:20pm. looking over a newly picked cornfield bordered by crp. I just got settled, looked up and here he comes straight towards the stand thru the crp field, acting like he doesn't have a care in the world. I stopped him at 26 yards dead straight in front of me and put it thru both shoulders. He ran about 60 yards and I watched him pile up. I looked at my watch which said 12:32. It was nice to take pictures in the daylight for once.
82bbuck7.jpg

Well done ! And, that is a great photo. I really appreciate the effort that so many of you are putting in to take quality photos. Don't worry that he wasn't the biggest deer on the property - now you have an even bigger one to hunt next year !!

Great looking buck!! Man, you guys are taking some awesome pictures, keep em coming.
CRITR

Good job! Great picture also, looks like a professional took it.
smile.gif

Great Mid-Day buck Bruce. Twelve minute hunt......that's cool. Congratulations!

Congrats on the great buck. It looks like the arrow didn't make it totally through the deer. Did you find the other half of the arrow?

Top Bottom