Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Electronic Caller

wanting to buy an electronic caller to take down some Yotes! Anyone have a recommendation on what to go with? really not wanting to drop $300 dollars on one either! Or if anyone is wanting to part ways in one i'd be interested as well!

I bought a Foxpro Shockwave off Allpredatorcalls.com, buying there allowed me customize all the sounds so I don't have elk bugles and whatnot. They have all price ranges.

FoxPro sounds are good, but I think they may be overrated. A friend of mine use a western rivers pursuit and kills a ton of coyotes. My cousin actually switched from a FoxPro to a primos call this year because the FoxPro wasn't producing results for them. The primos is. My advice is to get something programmable so you can add and delete sounds to your liking.

I just upgraded to the FoxPro Shockwave and had their cheaper models in the past. I know on windy days the cheaper ones just didn't get very loud and the sound didn't travel very far. Ive had good luck with the FoxPro's and have heard mixed reviews on the Primos E-callers. I have read that the Wildlife Technologies makes a good call as well. I agree on the allpredatorcalls.com. Lots of options and you can pick your sounds you want on the FoxPros.

Roger's Sporting Goods in Liberty, MO has the Primos Alpha Dog marked down to $189 and then a $30 mail in rebate on top of that. It is an in store special. I picked one up this past weekend. They also had Primos Ultra Blackout Game Cameras marked down to $39.99 from $169.99. Those were flying off the shelf though.

Whatever call you get try to get as many high def / digital calls as you can. Some of the low def sounds are scratchy at higher sounds.

Top Bottom