Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Elite Dealers in IA??

Crockett

PMA Member
Been a Mathews shooter for about 5 bows worth! No complaints! Just time to try something new!!!:way:

Justin at Sportsman Unlimited in Waukon sells them.

Yup that's me. :D It's been a very good line for me. Really it's just a matter of getting one in someone's hand. I've been with them for 5 years or so and they just keep growing. Yesterday I found out they bought Scott Archery which also owns CBE. A very well known name in the industry. You won't be disappointed with whichever model you buy.

Do a dealer search from their website and find somebody that's got them on hand so you can shoot a few models. Scheels in Des Moines will and I do. I think there's a few new shops that carry them in Southern Iowa.

If you buy welcome to the family.:way:

Senior discounts. Hmmm. You might be on to something.:grin:

Justin I'll see ya next time I'm up that way! I make the trip a couple times a year! Got alotta kin around Lansing!! Most the time it's on the bike! I think I could strap a bow to a Harley!!:D:way::way:
Thanks for the replies!!!

Justin I'll see ya next time I'm up that way! I make the trip a couple times a year! Got alotta kin around Lansing!! Most the time it's on the bike! I think I could strap a bow to a Harley!!:D:way::way:

I've seen it done.:way:

Crockett said:

I use to work at hardware store and watched a guy drive off carrying 2 2x4x6 on one!

Made the switch to Elite this year as well, I didnt like the grip at first but got used to it pretty fast. Really good bow dont think I will ever change.

Crocket, I'll give you a non bias opinion! I shot Mathews for a long time and switched to a Hoyt last year. I shot Jakewyms Elite the last couple of nights. Here is my take! JW has the Pure I believe, its a longer bow 35" I believe. It is probably the smoothest drawing bow I have ever shot. He has it set at 70#s and it draws smoother than my Element does at 62#. There is more handshock after the release than some of the other bows I have shot, but it's not bad at all. Very well balanced and has a good weight and feel. I think you would love shooting it.

Like I said, non bias report from someone that doesn't own one and has no allegiance to any bow companies! :way:

I would recommend Justin as well. He's kind of a dink, but does a nice job :D

I would like to shoot the new Answer also (hint hint JJ), and see what that is like. Heard nothing but good things about it!

Last edited:
Dave @ Double Lung Archery in Laporte City carries them. Dave's a great guy and extremely great to deal with.

Give him a call or stop in the shop. I've bought several bows from him...lots of accessories, and he's always straight up with his customers. He'll get it done for you.

My buddy, Ty Green is opening a shop in Bedford..and he carries Elite. I think his name on here is BlueRibbon or...well..pm me and I'll give you his phone number.

Top Bottom