Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ended the year with a BANG

Great looking buck.

Edited side note. Screw Blue although glad they beat Bama. Probably rather them beat Washington also, but don't like all the cheating they did. Especially when Iowa athletes lose their careers over a $25 dollar bet on womens basketball. Harbaugh can openly get busted for cheating with essentially no punishment. NCAA talks about integrity in sports yet they don't punish the SEC teams or now Michigan for blatant cheating.

Last edited:
Great looking buck.

Edited side note. Screw Blue although glad they beat Bama. Probably rather them beat Washington also, but don't like all the cheating they did. Especially when Iowa athletes lose their careers over a $25 dollar bet on womens basketball. Harbaugh can openly get busted for cheating with essentially no punishment. NCAA talks about integrity in sports yet they don't punish the SEC teams or now Michigan for blatant cheating.
oh man your opening up a can of worms here...Do you have any proof of them cheating? There's an "allegation" that a staffer was scouting games but nothing has been proven that the head coach or the university had any involvement. So will you pleases enlighten me on how Harbaugh "cheated". Do you work for the NCAA? Are you part of the investigation team, because if you are not then you are just speculating on what MAY have happened. And to be clear if they are found to have broken the rules then I will be the first to say it. I am all for following the rules here.

And you bring up the Iowa athletes. You are not comparing apples to apples here. The rules for student athletes are far different than a head coach or university. The rule is they cannot bet and they did. It was PROVEN that they made a bet and therefore they were punished. Seems pretty blatant and black and white here....

• Deleted by HWC
Show…
oh man your opening up a can of worms here...Do you have any proof of them cheating? There's an "allegation" that a staffer was scouting games but nothing has been proven that the head coach or the university had any involvement. So will you pleases enlighten me on how Harbaugh "cheated". Do you work for the NCAA? Are you part of the investigation team, because if you are not then you are just speculating on what MAY have happened. And to be clear if they are found to have broken the rules then I will be the first to say it. I am all for following the rules here.

And you bring up the Iowa athletes. You are not comparing apples to apples here. The rules for student athletes are far different than a head coach or university. The rule is they cannot bet and they did. It was PROVEN that they made a bet and therefore they were punished. Seems pretty blatant and black and white here....
Notice you didn’t comment on what else is wondering the farm since your buddy passed him haha

Great buck! What is his reasoning for passing him?? Just as making a mistake on killing a younger buck, people pass when they should have killed all the time.

I passed the deer.

There is a 400" world record there. I'll sell a hunt to somone for $1M. 4 days left.... don't wait to jump on that deal!!!!

In all seriousness, the reasons for passing do not matter one iota.

We can all congratulate Todd on a great deer and also say his hat sucks! ;)

Stud of deer that I would have been thrilled to wrap my tag around. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I passed the deer.

There is a 400" world record there. I'll sell a hunt to somone for $1M. 4 days left.... don't wait to jump on that deal!!!!

In all seriousness, the reasons for passing do not matter one iota.

We can all congratulate Todd on a great deer and also say his hat sucks! ;)
He forgot to mention that it is a 400" typical as well.

Top Bottom