Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

EVA indoor shoot

mudingbuck

PMA Member
Anyone make it up to the EVA indoor 3d shoot? Great shoot once again. If you didn't make it today there is still time tomorrow!!!!

Me and a couple buddys shot yesterday. The EVA club knows how to put on a 3-D shoot!Awesome shoot! I was very impressed with the course, any one who likes to shoot 3-D I highly recomend this shoot! Great job EVA!

I wasn't there but I guess I owe somebody 20 bucks. I got a call last night from the shoot requesting I send the caller 20 bucks cause I was the proud owner of a raffle ticket. The caller also mentioned cheap beer, which could mean either 1: they were selling beer for little money or 2: the caller was drinking crappy beer. The caller also said my name was on the ticket but his phone number. Yeah, OK, the check is in the mail.

I wasn't there but I guess I owe somebody 20 bucks. I got a call last night from the shoot requesting I send the caller 20 bucks cause I was the proud owner of a raffle ticket. The caller also mentioned cheap beer, which could mean either 1: they were selling beer for little money or 2: the caller was drinking crappy beer. The caller also said my name was on the ticket but his phone number. Yeah, OK, the check is in the mail.

I just so happened to be there when said caller was talking about it!!! Good luck. I assume you will be at the next one just to drink the cheap buds!

Thanks Tom...we had a great time. We could not believe the turnout.
Bonker- I also talked to the caller you speak of. Shady character to say the least. Although he has very good taste in beer, we were glad to be rid of him and his gang. I think that you will look good in the shirt though!

Great shoot Travis! I got Bonker a size small shirt since his new year's resolution was to go on a diet and I just know he has the willpower:rolleyes: And maybe he can spare us the sight of him in UA. Imagine a sausage stuffer on "Pack XXXX-tight setting". Hell, there wasn't anyone in that building that wasn't a shady character!!

Top Bottom