Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Even better a kansas thief!!

picture.php

This is a guy that had been stealing and tresspassing on our land in Ks since we bought the property 3 yrs ago. I finally got him on a second camera after setting the trap!! He would just still the sd card if one was in there but if you didnt have a sd card in the cam he would still the cam!! The night it happened I drove by and his car was parked across the road!! His dad owns the ground across the road! I thought surely not and the next day we walk in and my trap was gone!! When I got home and viewed my pics it was almost better than getting a 200" on cam!! I called the Game warden and he said call cops!! Sheriff showed up took all info and we were hoping they would do something!! They finally arrested him on a warrant about 2 weeks ago and we are going to court on April 8th!! He has done more than still cams as he stole all my middle straps from my climbing sticks one time!!! This guy is 50 yrs old and a piece of work!! He goes about were he wants and alot of the neighbors allow it but we will not!! He is charged with Criminal Tresspass and Stealing!! :thrwrck:
I hope they give him something to detour others in the area from doing this crap also!! We will prosecute everone we get for tresspassing and hope to slow down all the illegal activity around our area. Doug

hopefully he looked that excited when the cops showed up and threw him in the slammer. if you want to set a real trap next time I have a 26" bear trap that will probably solve his trespassing problem if your lucky enough to catch him

Let us know what happens, I hope they stick it to this guy!
If you'd share what you did to create traps, great, if not, no worries! Nice job catching this crook!

But he looks so happy to find your trap, that or his Wranglers are squeezing him in the right place.:way:

All i did was know what he would do when there wasnt a sd card in the cam. Also we always set our cams over bait so he had never seen any cams but over bait. I upgraded to the little Bushnell cams and they are easily hid from people and we also built a new "pole" to hide the cams that are locked up and virtually impossable to steal or get to. You dig a hole 3 ft. deep and cement it in the ground and it has a top that locks over and protects the lock from being cut. They work great!! Another side note is this is the guy that contacts all landowners and will watch your land for ya so noone is doing anything on their land!! He called us a few times saying people were doing this and that just trying to cover his butt!! We knew it was him the whole time and finally have the proof we needed and we hope they make an example out of him but we know they wont!! But we can still hope!! We are just glad the people around us now know what kind of guy he really his!! Sometimes public humiliation is worst than any ticket!! Doug

picture.php

And here he is leaving!! We believe he threw our camera in one of the pits around this area!! He is smiling thinking how he got us again!! I have seen him out around the area after all this and he waves real big and one time was coming down the road to were I was parked like he was going to talk to me!! What a jackknife!! Doug

That's the guy from deliverance isn't it? Looks like he's as sharp as the thumb end of a tack! Great job catching him!

we also built a new "pole" to hide the cams that are locked up and virtually impossable to steal or get to. You dig a hole 3 ft. deep and cement it in the ground and it has a top that locks over and protects the lock from being cut. They work great!!

Do you have any pictures of one of the poles you built?

That's awesome Doug! He looks pretty pleased with himself. I would love to have seen the expression on his face when the cops nailed him! :way:

Top Bottom