Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Even better a kansas thief!!

picture.php

Here is a pipe we made for our trailcams. This is for a Cuddeback and works great!! I will brush it in and it will be hard to see!! Doug

Boy! He is just as happy as a pig in a poop pile isn't he! Hope he gets what is coming to him, even though you have caught him I would still hang up some pictures around town to let everyone know what a thieving dirt ball he is. ;)

picture.php

Here is a pipe we made for our trailcams. This is for a Cuddeback and works great!! I will brush it in and it will be hard to see!! Doug

I can't tell from the picture. You said it "has a top that locks over and protects the lock from being cut." can you maybe explain how that works?

I'd love something easyto make that protects trail cams.

I can't tell from the picture. You said it "has a top that locks over and protects the lock from being cut." can you maybe explain how that works?

I'd love something easyto make that protects trail cams.

Not to give anyone any ideas...but if a trespasser saw that camera "post" what exactly prevents them from stealing it? OR just bashing up the camera(although I guess unless they could get the SD card their picture would still be retrieveable...) Just trying to understand, because I may do something similar.

Not to give anyone any ideas...but if a trespasser saw that camera "post" what exactly prevents them from stealing it? OR just bashing up the camera(although I guess unless they could get the SD card their picture would still be retrieveable...) Just trying to understand, because I may do something similar.

He said he cements them into the ground which would deter the average thief. Not sure how secure the camera mount is, that's why I'm asking for pictures/details.

Sorry!!

I was born in 1957!! Back when men were'nt afraid of lawyers!!:way: HMMMMMM! I'd just go ahead and bust his bucked teeth out!! :D Been over a year since I hit someone! Kinda forgot the feeling!!!!! Steal my stuff!! Go ahead!! I'll find ya!. get mine.... Then ya can get a lawyer!! No Joke!! I'd wipe that grin off his face! One way or another!! Good Luck!!

Last edited:
I was born in 1957!! Back when men were'nt afraid of lawyers!!:way: HMMMMMM! I'd just go ahead and bust his bucked teeth out!! :D Been over a year since I hit someone! Kinda forgot the feeling!!!!! Steal my stuff!! Go ahead!! I'll find ya!. get mine.... Then ya can get a lawyer!! No Joke!! I'd wipe that grin off his face! One way or another!! Good Luck!!

And then he could own all your hunting gear. And you could make payments to him for the rest of your life. Not a good idea. You SHOULD by afraid of lawyers. They can and do win on occasion. Breaking the law by beating him up may feel great, but it puts you on his level.

And then he could own all your hunting gear. And you could make payments to him for the rest of your life. Not a good idea. You SHOULD by afraid of lawyers. They can and do win on occasion. Breaking the law by beating him up may feel great, but it puts you on his level.

I know your right!!! :way: Just something so uplifting about busting a piece of craps teeth!! :D But!! You are right!!!!:way:

Basically the top pipe goes over the bottom pipe in away we designed so you can reach up behind and lock it up! the top is about in half so your camera screws into that and the back half is open and the top and bottom has tabs that lineup and the lock slides through both tabs. Its hard to explain and took us some time to design but it works great. Just got my papers and we are going to court April 8th. "CANT WAIT!!!" You dont know how bad I want to take care of it myself but he is a chicken#@$% and I aint taking any chances on getting in trouble. Doug

Top Bottom