Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Eye Candy

SKellcat

Here are some deer pics of mine this year for your viewing pleasure.
DSC_0078P.jpg

the buck in the 2nd pic is that a drop tine on the far side or branch in the back ground? as far as wide load id guess him a 3 1/2, looks like a really yound deer, IMO put 3 more years on him and you have a really big wide buck,,, nice pics thanks for sharing

Hmm

I like Mac Daddy and Wise Guy... Is that left G2 on Wise Guy bladed or is it just a corn stalk hanging on his rack?

Well I thought it was bladed with a drop but now I am curious. Hopefully get a better pic of him but I am leaning toward a cornstalk stock on his G2 but the nearest field is 1/2 mile away. I would love to add Mac Daddy to my wall. A big 10 would go with my collection nicely! There also looks to be a respectable Buck in the backround weeds behind Wise guy.

Last edited:
Yes

And you are in east central and I am west central. But I think I got you by an inch or two-LOL. Good Luck! Upon further review I blew up Wise Guy's pic and yeas his left G2 is bladed and split into 3 and he has a drop on that side also! May need to move my cam so it faces the trail instead of a side shot.

Top Bottom