Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Face Paint, Mask, nothing???

It all depends on cover around for me. If I can get away with it I will not wear one. If I dont have the cover I wear one. I hate face paint. It feels like rubbing peanut butter all over your face with the stuff I tried.

I have one of those under armor gaiter caps, it works awesome. Can easily slip it up over your nose when something is approaching and can bring it down and it rests comfortably under your chin.

My brother burns the top of a wine cork with a lighter and rubs it on his face. Comes off black and easily wipes off when your done. I grow a beard.:way:

Mask, cant really say if it has helped or not but when I have a deer close it makes me a little more confident and at ease.. especially this year. Put a new stand up for this year in a spot where the only tree I could get a stand in was a gnarly locust and its only about 12ft off the ground. Lots of cover though. Feel pretty good about it.

I hate a head net.

Don't use face paint.

Don't grow a hunting beard.

Never had a problem where the deer spooked (unless I moved).

sometimes paint if im in the open.. cant stand a facemask but i always paint my face waterfowl hunting so i can look up without getting spotted

Top Bottom