Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

fake???

Pretty sure I read an article in a hunting mag or news paper that said it was real. Killed down south....Texas I think????

It was killed in Texas about 5 or 6 years ago. The story ran in North American Whitetail. I will try to find the issue tonight if someone doesn't recall what issue it was. Interesting article.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> There's DoubleA's whitetail skunkcoonpossum </div></div>

I was going to say "Black Angus Whitetail". It might be pretty tasty if that's the case.....

It's a melanistic deer (not sure of the spelling), they do exsist & are rarer than true albinos. When I seen the photo several years ago I thought it was from virginia?

dang if they sold that piebald buck for $13,000 i wonder how much you could get for one of these bad boys!!

I'm pretty sure it is real. It has been going around the internet for quite a few years but I saw the original story on it at one time and it seemed legit.

They didnt sell the piebald deer for 13K, thats all an internet lie. The guy is keeping the deer for himself. Cabela's never made an offer.

Top Bottom