Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fall teaser...whetting the appetite!

Gladiator

PMA Member
A good friend of ours - Blue Ribbon 1 - had his first buck kill on video laying around and allowed us to edit it and use it on our site to get guys fired up...

I must say - excellent shot and buck Ty - very fun to watch...you are about as authentic as they come. Great job as well to one of our guys who edited it in house...

Here is the link: http://www.outreachoutdoors.com/videos_ty.php

I wanted to keep the quality high so I posted it on our site and not YouTube...

Doesn't this just whet the appetite for October??

that was awesome, I watched three times. Sweet shot on a pig buck.

congrats to the cameraman for catching it all as well. Nice work guys.

sweet job blueribbon love it. nice camera work. if that dont get the blood pumping idk what will. cant wait for october. to be in a stand holding a bow or working a cam.... ahhh cant wait :)

The buck was a stud for sure! I've watched that numerous times at work the past few days. The other hunting guys loved it too, thanks for letting us use it Ty!

Man....how come I never hear drums rolling as the deer stroll in.....and then ......beautiful music after I let the arrow go. You guys are sooooooo lucky.

Nice work:)

Very nice, looks like some of the places I hunt. I can't get enough of Bill Winke's videos on midwest whitetail; but this hunt actually looked like a hunt I could have here in Kansas, there's nothing like seeing a big buck walk into an open meadow in bow range. Congrats to the hunter on a great buck.

Top Bottom