Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Farm Activity Tracking App

lazy_turtle

Hey all,

Was wondering if anyone had an app they use to track all the things that happen on their farm. Thinks like: rainfall, food plot planting dates, fertilizing, deer sightings, etc.

If not, what features would you like to see on it? I’m a software engineer and am considering building something for myself, but would extend it to others here if interested!

Google sheets works well for us. Easy to create forms for input. Accessible to whomever you share with.

I use a calendar and paper to many things are on apps- I find myself using less and less for apps not the answer you wanted, but I’m sure many here will have better answers for you

I have made various Excel spreadsheets over the years that I use to track food plots and a separate one for assets. I feel like these meet my needs .

I use Google sheets. I’d be happy to share what I use, if that would be helpful.

I’m in the tech field, too, and would be happy to assist with UX / beta testing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use Google sheets. I’d be happy to share what I use, if that would be helpful.

I’m in the tech field, too, and would be happy to assist with UX / beta testing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That would be awesome! Feel free to shoot me a message.

For folks using spreadsheets, how do you track progress of food plots and such? Especially when images get involved.

Top Bottom