Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

favorite hunting gun

Mine is a Remington 1100 Cantilever slug gun!!! Oh yeah and a 12 gauge!!! Slug hunting is the best!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

i prefer rifles but when i cant use them i have many slug guns but my top 2 would be a remington 870 deer gun in 16 gauge or my remington 1187 cantilever 12 gauge

them old enfields offer a nice callenge,i hunted with one in alabama in '83 and made a 280 yard shot on a doe which promt me to by my own-i got 11 of them now!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: samuel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">them old enfields offer a nice callenge,i hunted with one in alabama in '83 and made a 280 yard shot on a doe which promt me to by my own-i got 11 of them now!!!!</div></div>

WELL my dad has TWELVE! :p

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: samuel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">them old enfields offer a nice callenge,i hunted with one in alabama in '83 and made a 280 yard shot on a doe which promt me to by my own-i got 11 of them now!!!! </div></div>

Samuel after reading several of your posts your new name is

ONE UP! everything anyone says you ONE UP it. i worked with a guy like that and he got real old real fast!

Top Bottom