Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

favorite hunting handgun

Ruger Redhawk w/44 Mag loads using a low powered scope. More of a challenge than a shotgun. If you sit in a tree it would be great, walking and pushing is another story. I got a button a few years ago and haven't used it since. I might use it again if I had my buck tagged filled, but I have become probably too selective on bucks after viewing harvests on these type of sites to shoot a buck. I have bought into the QDM that lets the little ones go. Not many big ones in my hunting area, but I'm doing my part and hope to see a quailty deer some season. Most groups have a couple guys that will try to kill everything with a antler. Not the best way to get a trophy. Got off the subject as usual.

Taurus Raging Bull .44 MAG. 8in barrel Topped with a red dot scope.
444SS8.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: samuel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mine is either my s&w 41 rem.mag,my s&w 460,or my s&w 500</div></div>

Id have a hard time too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: samuel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mine is either my s&w 41 rem.mag,my s&w 460,or my s&w 500 </div></div>

Your the one saying you shot a doe at 600 yards with a shotgun and 120 with a bow and arrow correct? And something about taking 9 doe in 3 states in one day?

what the hell r u talking about i didn,t say any of that i said i ook deer this year at 22+ yards with a 300 WEATHERBY NOT A SHOTGUN and the longest shot iv took with a bow is about 42 yards and it was a gut shot-damn

hoofline.gif

Ruger Super Red Hawk in .44 Magnum.

268.jpg

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: samuel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mine is either my s&w 41 rem.mag,my s&w 460,or my s&w 500

just got in with 9 more all took within an hour with my weatherby mark v chambered in 300 weatherby mag. useing 250 grain hotloads-all have a 13 inch exit wound-all took at 250 yards-my total does this year are 47 doe took in 6 different states-michigan-tennessee-iowa-maine-montana-and texas,took with 11 different guns/bows-remington 760 in 30-06-remington 870 in 16 gauge-smith and wesson in 500-weatherby mark v in 300-remington 700 in 270-remington 7 in 308-diamond black ice 70 pound draw-winchester 94 in 30-30-marlin 336 spikehorn in 30-30-winchester 70 in 338-uberti sharps in 45-70 </div></div>

samuel your full of crap!!! you said you have been hunting since 1956!?!? ok!!!!

im 59 years old and started hunting at 8 so dont doubt what i say im trying 2 find pictures to prove to u.in tennessee your aloud 3 DOE A DAY EVERYDAY FOR THE HOLE SEASON-plus i hunt many states/provinces so dont u tell me whoes full of crap

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i know theres alot of controversy over my 371 yard slug gun shot and yes it does seem completly outragous but i swear its true.it was a hairbrain shot but it was a good buck and he just wouldn't come in. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: samuel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im not doing it perfectly its on the computer </div></div>

Well, I guess if you take this site seriously like the rest of us then your typing would reflect that, which pretty much sums up my opinion about you. TROLL.

Top Bottom