Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Favorite safety harness?

Cclb

It's been a few years since I lasted hunted out of a stand, but looks like I will be this season. What are some favorite harnesses? I hate to give a price range for safety equipment, but like anything else, I don't want to pay for unnecessary features, but also don't want scrimp.

seat-of-the-pants has worked for me for years. Probably much better ones available now, but I like how it stores away and is very comfortable.

I use a big game vest style. I have recently been bidding on a gorilla harness on eBay. They normally sell for 147$ so I will be happy with anything lower.

My favorite is muddy. But the lonewolf harness, hss ultra light, gorilla, seat o' the pants, and that tree spider harness are all very nice. I just like the muddy because its super simple, comfy, and it has a built in bino holder.
They will all do what they are designed to do in the event of an accident, thats the most important factor

I've only ever used the ones that come with treestands and a Muddy so I don't have anything else to compare it to. But I will say that buying a Muddy, Gorilla, Spider or other specialty harness' will be much better than the ones that come with stands. MUCH BETTER

Muddy all the way. I used the HSS ultra for several years, and decided to get the less bulky muddy last fall. It was the 2nd or 3rd week of archery season and I placed my order on Thursday morning with the harness on my door step the following day.

A lot of love for the Muddy. I like the claims about minimal weight/bulk. Time to look for sale/promos/shipping codes

It's all about what you like. I could sale a certain brand and preach it to the people and not everyone may like it. I say go to scheels basspro and try out a few.

Top Bottom