Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fellow whitetailer could use some help

TimberSpirit

PMA Member
Hope I'm not breaking any rules with this one but if I am I apoligize in advance.
According to my GPS the last stand I hunted outside of Bloomfield is 876 miles away but I still feel we are part of the same family.
One of the young ladies over on marylandwhitetail has fallen ill. Being single with no one to fall back on things are very hard. She just got home from 2 weeks in the hospital and has already been out of work 3 weeks. And is not going to be able to return to work right away . As we all know Bills come in every week and have to be paid if we work or not.
She provided us with a great place to hold our first MWC bonfire and is always ready to help others.Penny lives to hunt heck she dumps her boyfriends every November LOL.
Anyway if you get the chance take a look at my link we are going to auction of a few thing in the next couple weeks some of you here might be intrested in thanks..... AUCTION
296pen1-med.jpg

Top Bottom