Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Few decent ones

nannyslayer

I thought these two were pretty decent. The second doesn't look to bad for being young.

MR1010.jpg

MR1011.jpg

MR1054.jpg

MR1055.jpg

Umm, umm, umm, not seeing any ear tags or anything else wrong with this post, darn. Is that a high fence post in the background? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Nice looking bucks, Nanny! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Nice photos Brian!

We appreciate you sharing with us. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>> Details Here!<<<<< iowawhitetail.com, Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.
11.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowabowtech</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Potential all the way. </div></div>

Great shots! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doublerack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice ones Brian.
I don't see the one you're going to let me shoot on there though? </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

BW1314.jpg

BW1325.jpg

Ha,ha,ha! He's got to score at least 25" with that 5" spread! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doublerack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice ones Brian.
I don't see the one you're going to let me shoot on there though? </div></div>

Thats cause he decided to save them for me to shoot next year! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Saskbowhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HaHA, you call yourself Nanny....that still makes me laugh a little bit. </div></div>

PondLevi065.jpg

Top Bottom