Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

few of my better pics

Tall_Tines

we will see if i can get this to work. please be patient with me.
1168bg10-1.JPG

1168editdu1.JPG

1168editdu2.JPG

1168editdu3.JPG

1168editdu4.JPG

1168hvy12-1.JPG

1168july2.JPG

1168wide11.JPG

1168wide12.JPG

Wow!!! Those are some really great pictures, I especially like the one with the split brows and G-2's. Keep em' coming.
waytogo.gif

CRITR

awesome pics and great bucks!
waytogo.gif
i always wondered what quality of pics that cuddeback takes, appears to be of great quality

Now THAT even impresses the hell out of me! And to think a Cudde-back camera can do that---hmmm who would have guessed. Thanks for sharing---

by the way there is a nice crotch in one of those trees in the background---Mind if I hang a stand RIGHT THERE
shocked.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

First off, welcome to the site Tall Tines!!! I have seen those pics on the other Iowa site and am really impressed!!

Post more... Everyone here will enjoy them!!!!

Mark...

great bucks it kinda looks like the first bukc in the 3rd pic and the buck in the 6th pic are the same buck hard to tell but those are some nice bucks.

first things first. thanks guys. yeah i have been on iowadeer for a while and hadnt been around here much. i have been posting them on their as i got them, but now i exchanged cameras and am waiting for the two new ones to arrive. sounds like it will be next week.
marathon: you are right about the repeats. the buck in pic 2 is also in number 3, 4, 5, and 7. and the buck in pic 3 is also in number 4, 6, and 7. and number 8 and 9 are the same buck. i have every picture taken saved on my computer organized by size, location, and i have all of the bigger bucks named and sorted accordingly. i have around 50 or more pics of all four of these guys. i will see if i can find any other good ones to post until the new arrivals. in the meantime, any ideas on score? i have my guesses, but always open to other opinions.

I am not that good at judging bot that bigger one when he is done I think that he would come close if not hit 160+.They are all really good lookin bucks.See your pics over on Iowa Deer all the time,and they keep gettin better and better.Keep em comin.Keeps the blood pressure in tune.

Thanks for sharing the great pics!
grin.gif

Impressive to say the least....

Welcome to the site Tall Tines!

Tall Tines those things are spread out to say the least.Wow!
shocked.gif
When they get that velvet shed they are going to be massive.Is that on the 2nd or 3rd pic(actually 4th) the 14 that you posted on Iowa Deer?
If it is then I hope to see photos of you and that "HAWG"Good luck.
grin.gif

cna i come hunting with you? lol.....btw what are those lights in the background on one of those latest pictures that you posted.

huntn4life88
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif
sniper.gif

actually that is the first picture i ever got. it is a small town in the background. only a couple hundred yards away.
yes it is the 14(?) point that i posted on iowa deer. cant tell you how many scorable it is, but hopefully i will be able to this fall.
wink.gif

Top Bottom