Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Finally a shooter

SWIABOONER

PMA Member
should I let him walk another year? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

crop_big_10_2.jpg

crop_big_10.jpg

I cropped the pics for a better look. Any guesses on score? I'm thinking he might gross close to 170 kinda tough to say with the velvet on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doublerack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NO </div></div>

Only pass him if you can bear sustained nightmares, lifelong regret, and the sounds of weeping and gnashing of teeth(your own).

Seriously, what a stud /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

You should be the one being shot if you pass that buck. Shoot straight /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BWJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should be the one being shot if you pass that buck. Shoot straight /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

ummmmmm killlllll him!

I just hope I get the chance to see him from my stand. That will make my season! I shot opportunity would be kinda nice though.

I think you should pass on him Micah. Invite me over and I'll do your dirty work for you. I bet he is only going to gross 153 7/8

With that being said he's not big enough for your trophy wall but big enough for mine. Help a brother out.

He looks like a monster from the side in that first pic....good god. You don't see a rack more clean that that very often. KILL HIM.

Top Bottom