Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Finally caught the culprit!!!!

lxshooter

I have been receiving calls from a friend telling me that one of my 3-D targets that I have at his house has been knocked over and the other target had its legs broke. We assumed it was either a deer doing this or Tee-roy trying to get a cheap thrill. Well tee-roy you're off the hook.

Mike was eating a bowl of cereal at his kitchen table and happened to look out the screened porch and saw the little criminal, a 6pt was mounting the target. Mike called me and was dying with laughter, he said that the buck had his head on top of the targets head and he was going to town. He did this 3 times that Mike saw. A little bit bigger buck showed up and ran the little guy off and then he started to circle the doe and then sniffed her rear. He must have been alittle bit smarter because Mike said he just looked and the little buck and turned around and walked away. As soon as the bigger one was gone the 6pt walked right back to the target and went back to floggin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lxshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been receiving calls from a friend telling that one of my 3-D targets that I have at his house has been knocked over and the other target had its legs broke. We assumed it was either a deer doing this or Tee-roy trying to get a cheap thrill. Well tee-roy you're off the hook.

Mike was eating a bowl of cereal at his kitchen table and happened to look out the screened porch and saw the little criminal, a 6pt was mounting the target. Mike called me and was dying with laughter, he said that the buck had his head on top of the targets head and he was going to town. He did this 3 times that Mike saw. A little bit bigger buck showed up and ran the little guy off and then he started to circle the doe and then sniffed her rear. He must have been alittle bit smarter because Mike said he just looked and the little buck and turned around and walked away. As soon as the bigger one was gone the 6pt walked right back to the target and went back to floggin. </div></div>

Practice makes perfect!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why don't you teach that old fart to run a freakin camera? </div></div>

He said that he was trying to take one but it was still to dark in the timber to get good pic. I guess after the 2nd time the buck went to a tree and started to tear the hell outta it and then went back to his business with the target.

Top Bottom