Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Finally put some fish on the dirt!

nIAeagle

well, since i don't ice fish, it's been a while since i've had the chance to fish and i've been itchin. got skunked the first day i went out last week, got skunked for most of the day saturday also. i was about ready to call it a day and then these two northerns decided to pounce on my bait within 5 minutes of each other...awesome!! 30" & 33"
img2710yvls.jpg

if you look really close you can see where the 30 incher snagged my buddy's thumb. thank goodness for the kind strangers who bandaged him up AND helped me land the second one:way:

Dude, those are some FAT 30+ slimers! In my experience it usually takes about a 36" slime to hit that 10 lb. mark, but those chunky gals may prove my theory wrong... Sweet fish!

thanks, i wish i could prove you wrong but that scale that "is always in my tackle box" could not be found and it was getting late. sadly never got a weight on either of them before they were cut up. i would guesstimate 8-9 pounds on the big one, but what do i know?

Top Bottom