Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

finally sealed the deal

Bowmadness

Well this morning was a bitter cold morning at 11 degrees with a bitter sweet ending. I have a stand on top of a hill overlooking a pond down in a valley.I can see for a long way from this stand and had some really nice bucks come through there. One of them being a 170 class . Just didn't have the kind of shots I would've liked so passed on them. But all the while I was taking in all the activity in the valley.i had been seeing a shooter buck every time I sat there working the valley and decide to go in there Wednesday and hang a stand and left it alone until today. At 7:30 this morning I shot my biggest buck and my first Iowa deer . I've dedicated this stand site to my 2yr old son as he went with me into the woods for the first time to help me hang that stand. He brought me the luck and wouldn't let me shoot a little deer when I felt I was loosing the game. He would tell me big deer daddy and was so excited when I called home this morning made it all worth it. The buck is a 5 by 4 with nothing broke off . Thanks for letting me babble
16045-1321812775596_original.jpg
16045-1321812770902_original.jpg
16045-1321812768643_original.jpg

Top Bottom