Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Finally!

JNRBRONC

I got a "post card" from the DNR asking if I was willing to be part of the bowhunter survey: Hellyeah! I've always wanted to participate, hope I'm one of the people selected.

I heard they are gonna use your info as the antithesis of the study.

I got a card too just be sure and mail it back by Sept. 3rd.

The 'Bonker

Gonna be doing mine for the 4th year in a row. I think once they find out you're willing to put the time in to fill it out, you're going to have one forever :grin:

It really is kinda fun and a neat way to keep a paper trail of your season.

NWBuck

Gonna be doing mine for the 4th year in a row. I think once they find out you're willing to put the time in to fill it out, you're going to have one forever :grin:

It really is kinda fun and a neat way to keep a paper trail of your season.

NWBuck
Yep; same here! I've doing the survey every year since the grouse left our part of the state.

That is great news!! I still have never got a SINGLE survey from the MDC. I plant hundreds of trees from their nursery every year, yet my brother, who never planted a single tree in his life, gets the survey, go figure :D

I get the survey card every year, but I have never remembered to do anything with it. I thought everyone got one?? I got one again this year, I will see if I can get myself to take care of it this time around.

NWbuck great link. It appear there are more hours hunted with few sightings of tuckey and deer as the years of the study progress. Cycles of mother nature or hunting?

NWbuck great link. It appear there are more hours hunted with few sightings of tuckey and deer as the years of the study progress. Cycles of mother nature or hunting?

Tuckey? Is that a new species here in Iowa? Mix between a turkey and a duck? Kinda like a Liger? :D Just givin you $h!t man.

I've been an Iowa resident for 3 years now and this is the first year I have received mine. Im glad they do this, just hope they listen.

I sent the post card back and haven't heard from the DNR. Has anybody been contacted? Starting to think I wasn't selected.

I sent the post card back and haven't heard from the DNR. Has anybody been contacted? Starting to think I wasn't selected.

One of my sons and I both received the card this year and returned them, but haven't heard anything back yet either. Maybe we are all in the "special" group together this year. :D

I've filled out a survey several years running and haven't received mine yet either. Maybe I'll get year off...or maybe they're just running behind getting them out.

NWBuck

My son and I actually received our surveys in the mail today, so we are in for this year. The first time for us.

Top Bottom