Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fingers

Can you guys that use fingers give me some advice and or preference on new bows. I'm still shooting a Hoyt Super Slam but am thinking of upgrading but want to look into bows that a finger shooter can get along with. Thanks for any help.

Allamakee Grand Slam

Just try and stay around that 40in ATA range, If you would give a price range I could check the shop and see which bows fit in to that..and let you know what the shop here in Council Bluffs sales them for?????It would be a starting point for you..

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

cool.gif
The Hood
cool.gif

I just ordered a Hoyt Protec w/ Cam and a half. 38" axle to axle, 8.25" Brace height. Should be very forgiving. This is with the XT2000 limbs, you can order it with different limb configurations up to 46.75" axle to axle. This bow should be a finger shooters dream. Sometimes guys go gaa-gaa over speed, I would rather be accurate than fast any day. The XT2000 294fps and the LXpro limb at 274fps. Still respectable.

If you like to shoot with fingers, why not try out a traditional recurve or long bow. Be careful though, they are just so much fun and simple to shoot you may get hooked. At 10 to 20 yards you should be able to hit just about anything you want, once you get the hang of it.

Bowmaker, Agree with you 100%. Purchased an old bear take-down off ebay. Started to shoot it now and then and before I knew it I couldn't stop. Just something about it. Deadly too. My shooting buddies, my wife and kids, noticed how much I enjoyed it and have started shooting them. They are great for stump shooting and a couple of other shooting games that we enjoy.

Greg

Top Bottom