Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First blood of the year!

cjgarrett

It seems like just last week we were taking pictures of Spencer's first turkey! Last night we were able to close the deal on his first deer. I can not begin to explain how excited i am to have a new hunting buddy! This kid will be a hunter for life!
picture.php

Spencer, a family friend, just turned 11 and might weigh 65 points with boots on! This year KS opened up archery season to crossbows, Spencer and i took advantage of the opportunity last night. He smoke this guy at 18 yards and we watched him go down! His first deer but not his last! We managed to film the entire hunt so i will have that edited out in the next week or so.

Good for Spencer and even better for you to take the time to bring a family friend along hunting. Too cool. congrats to both of you.

Thanks guys! He was super excited about it. It wasn't the BEST deer in the heard to shoot, but i am not the guy to tell a kid no after he sat in a tree for 3 + hours in 100 degree heat!

Thanks guys! He was super excited about it. It wasn't the BEST deer in the heard to shoot, but i am not the guy to tell a kid no after he sat in a tree for 3 + hours in 100 degree heat!

If that's his first deer and he sat in a tree for 3+ hours in that kind of heat, its the BEST DEER for him! He EARNED every bit of that trophy! Congrats to Spencer and hats off to you for taking him out there! Spencer's smile says it all!! :way:

Top Bottom