Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First Buck

Scott

My girlfriend Nicole took her first deer ever tonight. This is her second year bowhunting. After seeing several large bucks this morning she made me drop her off at noon for a all afternoon sit. The buck only ran 75 yards after a awesome double lung shot at 25 yards. She insisted that she started hunting alone this year so I missed out on all the excitement.

786Nicolebuck2.jpg

786Nicolebuck1-med.jpg

Congratulations Nicole!!! That's a great first buck!!
smile.gif
Also I don't blame you for not wanting to hunt by Fred
blush.gif
I know how he is
grin.gif
beerchug.gif

Congrats, now its time for bigger ones. Way to go. I'll never forget my first, theres nothing better... Some sweet success.

as i look closer i see that damn trucker hat... well, i must say it looks MUCH better on nicole than on ScottIC.
wink.gif

atta girl nicole! get rid of that iowa hat though................
grin.gif

huntnlife88
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif
sniper.gif

Ah, another woman who hunts alone. Way to go girl! It took me five years before I got my first one. Congrats!
smile.gif
beerchug.gif

way to go nicole..
peace.gif
nice hat...
busted.gif

i think you better sign up here. we have someone new to pick on from timt to time.

I just wanted to say thanks guys. This is my second year of bow hunting and my first year of sitting by my self. I've been seeing some pretty big bucks all season but none have come close enough. This buck passed by me 3 times before I finally decided to shoot him. I had to take him, I had a perfect shot. And Yes I have been hooked on deer hunting every since I met Fred, this just sealed the deal. <font color="red"> </font>

Congratulations - in only your second year of bowhunting even.

I bow hunted for years before harvesting any.

Top Bottom