Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First Ever!!!

Doubleaarc hery

Have consider becoming a dealer for these things. But got to thinking, how fun would it be to have the first ever IOWAWHITETAILS Archery Paintball Challenge!!

Be a good opportunity to settle some scores from the forums!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
maniac.gif

Check out the website..
ARCHERY PAINTBALL

There is a cool video too!!!

Boyd had some of these at Buck Hollow when I was down. I thought it was a neat idea, but not within my budget.

I have several of the paintball ones in stock and a 22 caliber pellet rifle one coming soon. I have one set up on a new Black Ice bow and it is a blast to shoot. I've considered setting up several and having them available to rent out. What do you think?

[ QUOTE ]
I have several of the paintball ones in stock and a 22 caliber pellet rifle one coming soon. I have one set up on a new Black Ice bow and it is a blast to shoot. I've considered setting up several and having them available to rent out. What do you think?

[/ QUOTE ]

hell yeah

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Boyd

That is kind of what I was considering! I think having these available some place and having a tournament would be incredible fun. Although in the video the bows appear to be very light poundage. What was the weight on the Black Ice? Is it hard on them at all?

One last question, looking at the pictures, it appears you cannot put sights on the bow, is that true?

i saw on bowtech adventures, the dork that is on the show was using the .22 pellet attatchment to shoot prairie dogs. it looked like alot of fun

I have one set up on a Black Ice at 60# with a red dot scope and it's awesome! I chronographed it at 315 FPS but was easily tamed down to 280 with two clicks of the built in pressure regulator. It sure gets a lot of attention hanging in the shop and is a big blast to shoot!

Top Bottom