Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First season Clayton county

Mike72

went out saturday with a group of 5 and sat all day crappy weather didnt even hunt at night no deer shot but what a day sunday and monday no driving all sitting i shot the first deer at 730 a big doe and half hour later my brother shot and got a 158 6/8" 12 pointer.. another kid got a 150 in 10 with a 22 inch inside spread and yesterday the other kid got a 11 pt that was 165" all within 300 yards of where the other deer where killed good luck to everyone second season cant wait for reports sorry guys no pics hopefully soon if i can figure how to get them off my cell phone

photo.php

Sure do see a lot of nice come out of clayton county.

For posting pictures, take a look at the PHOTO UPLOAD PROCESS thread located under the IOWA WHITETAIL CONFERENCE section.

Great bucks, Congrats guys!

Is that a possum on the right side of the pic? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Nice job on the bucks! Congrats.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that a possum on the right side of the pic? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Or a skunk? It is black and white...

hoofline.gif

A couple of nice bucks you guys got, Congrats.

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great bucks, Congrats guys!

Is that a possum on the right side of the pic? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Yes, I think that is a opossum, we better ask Double A. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

yea we thought they would come from the same gene pool to because of those 2 and they have another like them on the wall

Top Bottom