Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First Turkey!

wegner36

Me and Nick get set up, and after first light they start gobbling like mad, there are plenty of Toms around us and we are jacked at the good possibility that we will be able to come away with a bird.

Well after nick get's them fired up and they come off the roost, we hear a tom back behind us and he is pretty close, Nick starts working him in with some soft calling on the slate, It was pretty awesome seeing Nick doing his thing!!! well he comes around and works to the decoys, Nick is telling me to draw when he breaks strut and turns towards the blind, i thought we were busted and Nick kept telling me to draw, I waited and he started strutting again and turned away from us and then I got to full draw and he turned back and started paralelling us and I let 'er do work!!

DSCN0941.jpg

Congrats on the bird! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif It must feel great to take your first bow bird. Congrats to you also gundog

Nice job boys.
Awesome feeling getting your first turkey with a bow. Feat I have not been able to do myself.

Good thing you had Gundog as a guide. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
Now get to studying and back to class. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

Nice work with the stick and string. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I have yet to get one with a bow. Maybe 4th season. I have a score to settle with a bird from 2nd season last year that I tried to get with a bow. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

Nice... I like how your not scared to start with the bow and by pass the gun /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gundog I was kinda wondering to?

Dean

hoofline.gif

Nice tom, Congrats! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>> Details Here!<<<<<

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats!!! </div></div>

Top Bottom