Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fletching tool/Arrow cutting tool. What's best?

idsman75

I'm looking for an arrow fletching tool--a QUALITY one and not one of those cheap-looking plastic "E-Z Fletch" deals. Ideally, I would be able to fletch 6 arrows at a time. Who makes the best one?

Also, I'd like to find a tool specifically designed to cut arrows to proper length. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I've seen what's in the Cabelas catalog but I want to make sure I get the right one.

I have a bitzenberger (sp) fletcher works good you can get straight,left or right helical clamps to go with it. It is all metal and pretty sturdy as far as the arrow saw I can't help you there.
Jeremy

Re: Fletching tool/Arrow cutting tool. What's bes

Best multiple arrow fletcher is the JoJan MultiFletcher. I have the $100 Arrow saw from Apple through Cabelas. Works like a charm.

After some research, I have my heart set on the JoJan multi-fletcher.

here's a list of things I THINK I need. If I'm missing some, let me know.

1. Arrow Saw (probably the Apple in the Cabelas catalog)

2. Arrow Deburring Device

3. Squaring device by G5-Outdoors (makers of the Montec broadhead I believe)

4. Carbon Arrow Prep Tool

5. Fletching Jig (probably the Jo Jan Multi-Fletch)

Did I miss any?

vanes, feathers, adhesive for both and some for inserts.....some Iowawhitetail arrow wraps too.

De-Nautrized??????? Alochol to clean everything with before you apply the adhesives to everything. I put a post in the tech forum I believe that explains all the steps to fletching and nocking.
Good Luck

Cool. I have a can of denatured acohol in the gun cabinet. It's something I put on patches just to make sure all moisture has evaporated from the muzzleloader after running scalding water through the barrel.

Top Bottom