Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fletching?

Great, ill take u up on that Mike. You gotta get those DVDs from the turk contest anyway.

Knock on wood though, I have never had an adhesion problem with Blazer vanes...What glue are you all using with the adhesion issues? I have been using fletch tite premium on blazer wraps and no issues at all.

+1...no adhesion issues with Blazers using wraps and Fletch Tite Platinum.

I've never had any issues with keeping blazers on with the Fletchtite Plantinum.

Im a big fan of Blazers. Its my understanding the 2in vanes need to be stiffer becuase thier so much shorter. I will gladly put up with some clearance issues when setting up new equipment for the accuracy I get out of them.

I've got 4dozen quick spin speedhunter 2in aswell, however, they have more noise than the blazers. I plan on fletching 3D arrows with them.

We've completely abandoned fletching with Blazers here in the shop. We use 2" or 3" Fusions on at least 70% of the arrows and standard 4" AAE on the rest. Feathers are rare any more, maybe 1%. Personally, I've shot the 3" Fusion for the last two years.

Top Bottom