Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Flower bed hunters!!!!!

Crockett

PMA Member
How are you doing???? I know the city hunt started last weekend in town and Does are going down!!!:drink2:

No does in range the couple times I have been out. Of course, I have been trying to stay out of the areas that would give me the best chance at one because I like to have my buck tag in my pocket before I go in there. It's the same thing every year. By next week I'll get tired of waiting, go in there and see one of the bruisers that I have been watching all summer. Shortly after that I will get my doe and then never see that buck again.

I have 3 down here in Muscatine this week. One last Saturday and 2 on Wednesday night. Yet to see an antlered buck even though I have seen around 15 deer.

I have 3 down here in Muscatine this week. One last Saturday and 2 on Wednesday night. Yet to see an antlered buck even though I have seen around 15 deer.

Although I dont do the city hunt, I haven't seen a buck in town either.. Do Gaeta's let anyone hunt on their ground by the Y? I'm sure there's a bruiser in there somewhere...

Top Bottom