Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Flying...

Gladiator

PMA Member
I swear I put my arms out to my sides tonight and achieved lift...I could have been imagining things, but I swear the 140 mph gust picked me right up. If it weren't for my harness, I would have been blown all the way to the Yellow River Forest...

Man, I think this is my worst year in about 8-9 years of bowhunting...not seeing very many deer. My hope lies in that the best is yet to come...

how many are you seeing. I can point you to some public land that has some does on it...Not real big but they are around. I did see 3 big ones the other night...no sign of em toningt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> we need some cold weather. </div></div>

i was just happy that the wind was CONSISTANT last night. tired of 5 mph winds that swirl. the tree was rocking, that's for sure.

Thede, the deer sightings are BAD here too. We'll go out in the mornings and not see a single deer, see a few more in the afternoons but still very few. This morning was terrible for wind, got out early with no deer seen. Looks like slightly cooler weather this coming week but nothing impressive..

This wind is good news... Should be alot of deer around when Shotgun season starts. LOL sorry guys /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Top Bottom