Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

For any Hunters considering voting for John Kerry

H

hawkeyefan

John Kerry`s Anti-Gun Record

FACT: Kerry has voted nine times in favor of banning semi-auto firearms. 1

FACT: Kerry has voted to ban most center-fire rifle ammunition, including the most common rounds used by hunters and target shooters.2

FACT: Kerry has voted to close off hundreds of thousands of acres of the California Mojave Desert to hunting.3

FACT: Kerry has voted to hold the highly regulated American firearms industry legally responsible for the illegal acts of violent criminals.4

FACT: Kerry was one of only 15 Senators to oppose the Firearms Owners Protection Act, which ended alarming abuses being committed under the 1968 Gun Control Act.5

FACT: Kerry was one of only 29 Senators to vote to prohibit gun manufacturers from discharging debts created by the reckless lawsuits filed by municipalities.6

FACT: Kerry has voted to allow BATF to conduct unlimited, warrant-less inspections of FFL holders.7

FACT: Kerry has voted to criminalize legal sales between private individuals at gun shows.8

FACT: Kerry has voted against increasing mandatory minimum and maximum penalties for the illegal transfer or use of a firearm. And yet he has also voted to impose penalties of a year in prison and a $10,000 fine on an adult if a juvenile steals a firearm from him, and then merely displays it in a public place.9

FACT: Kerry has voted to force many small firearms dealers out of business, which would have impacted both the availability and price of guns, particularly in rural areas.10

FACT: Kerry has voted 11 times to force law-abiding citizens to wait to exercise their Second Amendment rights. He voted to keep the federal waiting period after the National Instant Check System was in place.11

FACT: Kerry voted twice to eliminate the Civilian Marksmanship Program.12

FACT: Kerry wants to silence gun owners voice. When NRA sought the same exemption from campaign finance rules that news organizations have, Kerry called that effort hijacking Americas airwaves.13

FACT: Kerry commended the Million Mom March for their march on Washington that included calls for gun owner licensing, gun registration and other restrictions on law-abiding gun owners.14

FACT: Kerry twice supported legislation that would have mandated the inclusion of trigger locks with any handgun sale, forcing individual gun buyers to purchase products they did not necessarily want or need.15

FACT: If elected president, Kerry will pack the U.S. Supreme Court with Dianne Feinstein/Chuck Schumer/Ted Kennedy-selected anti-gun activists who believe you have no right to own any firearm.

FACT: Senator John Kerry has a 100% voting record with the Brady Campaign (formerly Handgun Control Inc.), a national gun-ban group.

1. Vote No. 24, March 2, 2004; Vote No. 295, Aug. 25, 1994; Vote No. 294, Aug. 25, 1994; Vote No. 293, Aug. 25, 1994; Vote No. 375, Nov. 17, 1993; Vote No. 365, Nov. 9, 1993; Vote No. 133, June 28, 1990; Vote No. 103, May 23, 1990; Vote No. 102, May 23, 1990.

2. Vote No. 28, March 2, 2004.

3. Vote No. 87, April 12, 1994.

4. Vote No. 24, March 2, 2004; Vote No. 25, March 2, 2004 ("poison pill" amendments).

5. Vote No. 142, July 9, 1985.

6. Vote No. 4, Feb. 2, 2000.

7. Vote No. 140, July 9, 1985.

8. Vote No. 134, May 20, 1999; Vote No. 25, March 2, 2004.

9. Vote No. 118, May 14, 1999; Vote No. 224, July 22, 1998.

10. Vote No. 227, July 30, 1993.

11. Vote No. 141, July 9, 1985; Vote No. 115, June 28, 1991; Vote No. 113, June 28, 1991; Vote No. 278, Nov. 27, 1991; Vote No. 53, Mar. 19, 1992; Vote No. 262, Oct. 2, 1992; Vote No. 385, Nov. 19, 1993; Vote No. 386, Nov. 19, 1993; Vote No. 387, Nov. 19, 1993; Vote No. 390, Nov. 19, 1993; Vote No. 394, Nov. 20, 1993.

12. Vote No. 325 Oct. 12, 1993; Vote No. 178, June 27, 1996.

13. Vote No. 64, April 2, 2001.

14. Vote No. 104, May 17, 2000. 15. Vote No. 215, July 21, 1998; Vote No. 216, July 21, 1998.

15. Vote No. 215, July 21, 1998, Vote 216, July 21, 1998.

Hey hawkeyefan, I wonder if he voted for and against those before he voted against and for them?

I am sure all of those votes are "seared" into his memory just like his Xmas in Cambodia...what a joke he is. Hopefully, the greatest deer state in North America will not go blue this year...Thanks for the update..

Yeah I hear ya....it's truly unbelievable that this state has been won by the democrats in the last 3 elections....
confused.gif

I just hope that he gets shutout.I realize that everyone has the chance to run,look at California.

did anyone see him showing how big of a hunter he is? he was bird hunting, walking in tall grass careing his gun like he was marching with it! can you trust someone who cant hunt

I'd love to know if he was hunting with a semi-auto shotgun. How hypocritical would that be?

MAKES ME PUKE......A GREAT BIG NOBODY
CAN'T MAKE UP HIS MIND, HOPE WE DO IT FOR HIM IN NOV, LET HIM KNOW HE IS NOT SUITABLE TO BE PRES OF "OUR" COUNTRY, 4 MONTHS VIET NAM VET, HA CAN'T BE, MANY OF MY BROTHERS NEVER CAME BACK BECAUSE THERE WERE TOO MANY JOHN KERRYS' THERE, IF 4 MONTHS IS HERO STATUS, THEN MY 31 MONTHS PUT ME OVER THE HILL
cool.gif

first of all, i know a few vietnam vets, and none of them have the amount of pictures from a full tour, that this fool has from 4 1/2 months...let alone all of the video footage. its like his time in 'nam was just a photo opp for his later political carreer. i heard an interview on the radio, from a guy who was stationed on the same boat as kerry...talk about some interesting stories. one, was that kerry was "wounded" on dec 2 for which he recieved a purple heart. in his own journal, his dec 11 entry stated that as of yet, they had yet to come under enemy fire, although his men were anxious to see combat.

kerry is a fraud

National guard during the same time frame seems like it was a good place to be- too bad George couldn't show up somewhere.

"its like his time in 'nam was just a photo opp for his later political carreer"

He has been quoted as saying "I'm going to be the next Kennedy from Mass."

i heard a story today about a vietnam POW who was constantly played a tape while in captivity, a tape to break his moral, a tape of a vietnam vet, denouncing the war, it was a tape of john kerry

i don't want to make it seem like i am some big G.W. fan, i don't like him either. its too bad we have to pick a president from which ever 2 dirty creeps, that this huge pool of crooked polititians trots out infront of us

Bush keeps low profile on gun ban

White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer said the president's position "is clear."

"The president said in the 2000 campaign that he supported the assault weapons ban because he thought it was reasonable," Fleischer said. "He stated then that he would support the reauthorization of it, and he states that again today."

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/05/14/bush.gunban/

Irking N.R.A., Bush Supports The Ban on Assault Weapons

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F60A17FD3D5B0C7B8CDDAC0894DB404482

none of your "FACTS" mean anything to those who wish to hunt deer, though i guess if you want to hunt deer with bazookas and grenades then you might have a case. It's very common tactic that conservative fear mongers use to intimidate people. I like this site because it talks about hunting, but when it comes to politics there a very red flavor i'm often at odds with. W is a fraud. I know i'll get grief for saying this, but someone needs to say it.

I think the important thing to remember, is that **and I hate to be the one to say it** there is more to this election than just gun/hunting issues...
shocked.gif

Only a fool votes for or against someone on the basis of one belief. Don't lose sight of the big picture.

waytogo.gif

oh, and... GO HAWKS!!!!!!
haydenherky.jpg

I am 54 years old and have voted in every presidental election since I was old enough to vote.

Every time I voted for the canidate that I thought had the best pro gun/hunting platform.

And I will likely do so again this year.

Call me a fool if you like.
smile.gif

I'll be the first to admit that Kerry does not have the best pro-gun/hunting platform in this election. For many people, this has been the deciding factor...and Bush is clearly a better choice, if this is your only concern.

I'm 28, and have only had the privilege of voting in the past 2 presidential elections. I figure I have probably another 60+ yrs on this planet, as long as I eat my Wheaties, say my prayers, and don't fall out of a tree stand and kill myself
grin.gif

So, this means that I need to look at the big picture...the emerging global economy, the environment, health care costs, social security, national security and the national debt...just to name a few. Basically, I am just concerned with choosing the guy that will do the least amount of damage to my future (and my children's future, someday).

What's interesting to note about this particular election: it's never been about finding the best possible candidate---for most people, it's been about unseating a very unpopular president...bottomline.

shrug[1].gif

Top Bottom